The Minister for Communities and Minister for Disability Services and Seniors, Hon. Coralee O'Rourke invites all local councillors, community development officers, economic development officers, planning officers, environmental health officers, community program coordinators, business owners, and service providers to a workshop to help build age-friendly communities.
Join us at this workshop to:
• develop a shared understanding of age-friendly cities and communities
• learn about age-friendly Queensland and related grants rounds
• hear practical success stories
• learn about our five step plan to make more age-friendly communities
• help shape community priorities for action
• find out how you can stay connected, collaborate with others, and showcase your successes.
Register now to take your first step towards age-friendly communities and discover the benefits for people and your local community.